GENERAL RENTAL AGREEMENT.
1. All deposits are NON refundable
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
3.The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
4. Wait time charge will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet.
5. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter, caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
6. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
7. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
8. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
9. All changes and cancellations must be made 4 hours prior to reservation time to avoid NO SHOW charge.
Copyright 2013 RideCardinal.com. Cardinal Transportation | TCP 29409